after months of hard work, the new flatsound shop is now officially up and running smoothly. it's been a long time dream of mine to handle my own merchandise. something about having a company manage my merch never felt right. the thought of someone i didn't even know assembling my packages, it never felt like something that really belonged to me. the music, the writing, the poetry, that's all my art but...at the same time, so is everything else. the interactions that i have with strangers and the pieces of myself that i share with them and the stupid tweets and pictures of the sky and now all of this.
i don't know. i just want to make cool stuff for a living, and i'm really glad that i get to do that.
- sleep shirts are almost gone, but are already being reprinted as i type this
- flatsound floral shirts are coming back soon i swear
- there's an obscure but very cool thing coming to the shop next week. it isn't flatsound merch, it's more of an art piece
- backpacks are just about gone, but are coming back this fall in a new color option
- sweatshirts are also coming back this fall, along with mugs and beanies hopefully!